High frequency igbt

yuyo

I have a problem with an induction furnace heat treatment makes it a car part, it does generate heat through high frequency induction that generates an IGBT but time after starting the duty cycle have a high frequency alarm you used to do it occasionally but now followed .. any of you can help me thanks ....

What brand induction heater? Have you contacted they yet?

What I see more than anything else is the cooling water failing.
What is the driving frequency are you outside of the excepted range?

Similar Topics

Looking for suggestions on a pathway for a high speed, variable frequency output for a slitter line. There is a corporate data collection system...
Replies
Views
Hi - off topic but hopefully someone has some experience. I am looking to install a level detection unit for monitoring fill levels in bottles...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone,:cool: I have been facing the problem of encoder (1024 ppr) not reaching to its desired position while in auto mode. The PLC fault...
Replies
Views
Hi friends; I use a APU 300 frequency module. Configured as TYPE A counter. The application as under Magnetic pickup signal came into the...
Replies
Views
Induction sensors with high temp rating (100 degC) & high switching frequency(<5KHz)? Hello all, I am trying to get some tubular/barrel M12...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom