HIM Module for a Powerflex 525

id10t_error

Lifetime Supporting Member
I recently came across the 20-HIM-A6 device (20him-um001_-en-p.pdf) being used to copy parameters from one 525 drive to another. However, upon reviewing the manual, it seems that the device is primarily intended for the 700 series.

I would like to know if it is appropriate to utilize the 20-HIM-A6 for maintenance workers to copy parameters on our 525 drives, or if there is a more suitable device available for this purpose. We find the copycat feature highly convenient, as it simplifies drive changes for our staff, especially considering that most of our drives are identical.

Any insights or recommendations regarding the compatibility and usage of the 20-HIM-A6 or alternative devices would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Copy - probably not - easily set an IP and let an AOI do the rest - probably.

22-HIM-A3 is your friend for the PowerFlex 525. ;)