Hitachi CPM -E3 CPU plcs

Ned_Flanders

I have several of these on site. The machines are 15 years old and so I guess the design is actually 20 years old.

Obviously they were programmed in dos (And I have two handheld programmers)but also have a later windows compatible program whic I can upload with. Trouble is the timer multipliers seem to upload with zero values.

I have been informed you can do a program convert (A little like s5 to s7 Siemens).

Has anyone done this?

Similar Topics

Hi, me again. i made my EM3 working. cheers cheers! :congrats: lol. Now i have another question (CPU is CPM-E3) -> How could i use specific...
Replies
Views
V
I start working with these 3 CPUs but I can't find the document,capble pro and software used. Have you ever worked with its? could you help me to...
Replies
Views
i need to copy from the eprom to a blank one how do i do it do i need a special lead? what are the pin outs? what program do i need? plus theres...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a raw program from an old Hitachi EC-40HARP that is to be replaced by something else. I have to do some reverse engineering as the...
Replies
Views
I have an old Hitachi EC2-28HRP. I have the program files ready to upload into the PLC, but not sure what I need (i.e. software). ActSip E has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom