Hitachi Hizac E-40hr

QUARRACH 19th

HI ALL
CAN ANY BODY HELP ME TO GET THE PIN ASSIGNMENTS OF THE PROGRAMMING PORT FOR THE HITACHI E-40HR ? I'VE GOT THE ACTSIP SOFTWARE DEMO FREE FROM THE WEB BUT I CAN NOT CONNECT THE PLC TO MY PC RS232.
ALSO I HAVE NO DOCs . A PROBLEM . IS'NT IT?
PLEASE HEEELP.
THANX 4 ALL.

The ladder figures is not fix right in screen

Observation unique scan =>Is one scan
Start A=Transition to ON
PRG 01

--------||-----+-----|\|---------( )
A | C B
--------||-----+
B
--------||------------------[SET C]
A

RESULT B=ON

PRG 02

--------||----------[SET B]
A
--------||----------[RST B]
A

RESULT B=OFF
The is difference is a standard of operation of instruction SET/RESET Always can be modified of ON-OFF innumerable times in only SCAN.

If exists some PLC in contradiction it operation = BUG