Hmi input field format problem

Some one

Hi guys

I have a system of mp277 key hmi, s7-300 plc
Hmi has damage, so I bought weintek hmi to replace it
I have the cpu program so I got the tags and every thing is good except the Input field for the address for example DB18. DBD54, if I put 2 I get 20000 in cpu through monitor mode I have tried to change the format to 32bit flot, 32bit unsigned, 32bit hex, 32bit BCD, with no luck,

Hope u fine
Thanks

Some HMI's have a scaling factor, cannot remember about Siemens but I once had the same thing on a Beijers HMI, normally the scaling is not enabled, however, for some reason on the PC I used the development environment automatically set the scaling factor to 10.0 instead of 1, Only had it once but it is worth checking any other tabs on the field configuration.