HMI Alarm tag that can be used as PLC input

shake

Good day all,
Im just wondering if there are any existing hmi system tags that i can use as a plc input tag to indicate that there is a triggered alarm,
Since ive added hundreds of alarm messages and triggers in the alarm setup, having a single tag that indicates if there is a triggered alarm saves a lot of time when i they decide to add an audible function.

im just trying to find an easier way than reconstructing the program since the program is developed by someone else.

im currently using factorytalk view ME version 10
thank you in advance for helping :)

Similar Topics

It's been a bit since I've used tag alarms in SE, and I'm having trouble showing them. I have a digital tag, with the alarm checkbox CHECKED, and...
Replies
Views
Need some help, please :) (FTView SE 8.0 stand-alone, CompactLogix PLC & RSLogix5000 20.01) I'm looking to configure an Alarm History...
Replies
Views
I have a Factorytalk View SE distributed project with Domain Controller, FactoryTalk Directory Computer, Primary and Secondary Servers, and 15...
Replies
Views
From help file: "An HMI tag alarm summary is a FactoryTalk View graphic object that you create and place on a display in the Graphics editor. As...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to obtain the alarm log of a server on a client. I get the following error message: RSVALARmLog Cannot read log files on computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom