HMI PLC interface

jonupfold

I have what most of you will consider an elementary program step.
I am just learning plc programming and I want to input a date on the hmi and read and compare it with a system date on the plc and switch an output.
I have attached the hmi and plc programs to show what I mean.
I get an error 3 at COM 2 station1 which indicates that the two are not seeing each other I think.
The manual is not easy to understand ( For me al least).
The HMI is a Delta DOP-B03S211 and the plc a Delta DVP-12SA.
Please can someone help me.

To post your programs, they need to be compressed into ZIP file types.

Other options are: (1) Rename your HMI and PLC programs as "TXT" file types with a note to rename back to the original type before using. (2) Print your files out, not to a printer but to PDF files (which can be posted here).

I think if you had posted the programs as you said, then on this problem you would have got lots of help. I certainly would have tried to find your problem, but as it was there was nothing that I could do.