interface cable of PLC (FX1S-14MR) to HMI (GP570-BG11)

ivelson10

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum, but before posting my question, i tried to check similar problems i'm searching for but find none. i'm tryin to create an interface cable for Mitsubishi PLC (FX1S-14MR) and Proface HMI GP570-BG11 model but i have no connection guide between this two devices. what i am trying to find out first before attempting to do connection experiments is this:

1. is this two model compatible? or is it possible to connect this two devices?
2. does anyone have the connection pattern for this two devices?

i already bought SC-09 cable for PLC terminal and 25-pin Dsub cable for HMI terminal. I hope there are someone already done this before.

regards,
Ivel