HMI suggestions

Originally Posted by dmroeder View Post
AdvancedHMI
That so far is at the top of me Queue.

Any additional info/opinions/why would be most helpful.

It's free, you create your application using Visual Studio Community Edition (free). It's drag/drop and has the power of VB.NET behind it if you feel like writing code. Support is really good too. New stuff is being added all the time.

Also it runs on pretty much anything Windows.

Last edited:
It's free, you create your application using Visual Studio Community Edition (free). It's drag/drop and has the power of VB.NET behind it if you feel like writing code. Support is really good too. New stuff is being added all the time.

Also it runs on pretty much anything Windows.

Is that the one where I have to under the license make my source code available, or am I thinking of another one?

Additionally, Indusoft is working great minus the $700 per machine runtime license, my current 1500 tag limit, and their alarm (specifically the emails) object.

Additionally, Indusoft is working great minus the $700 per machine runtime license, my current 1500 tag limit, and their alarm (specifically the emails) object.

PeakHMI runtime $297, no tag limits, all features included.