HMI TP1200 missing tabs/features

Jethro Baidoo

Good morning all.
I replaced a 315-2PN/DP CPU.
I downloaded the hardware config and the blocks.
After this exercise some HMI tabs are missing.
I didn’t do any work on the HMI.
A tab was showing tank level % but it’s no longer appearing.
How do I tackle this?

Thanks

Unless some plc values change visible or non visible items ....
That’s a good one

Hello Jethro Baidoo:

What kind of communication is the HMI using for your PLC? Is it Simatic TCP client communication? Is it MPI? Or is it Ethernet ISO?

Do you have the sources of the HMI and the development tool of the HMI?

If not, did the developer of the HMI was kind enough to provide some diagnostics screen for communication issues? Do you know at least the tool with which this HMI was developed? I mean is it something like Intouch, Cimplicity, Ifix, etc?

Please clarify so I can further think about your problem. With the information you have provided, I can not provide more hints.