Hmigto and plc m221 communicate 5 inverters

Hello to everyone.I have the screen HMIGTO 5310 and PLC M221 and i want to communicate with (5 INVERTERS).The protocol i want to use is MODBUS/TCP i know how to connect with one drive but with five i dont know if the plc is good for this job.If you have another opinion would be useful.

If you know how to connect to one of the drives then connecting to a several will be just a matter of changing the IP addresses.

Regards,

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set up a plc. I've never done any programming with ladder logic previously. I'm trying to set up a a program to turn a device...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom