HMISCU HMISCU8A5 SoMachine

ljoh

Hello,

We have a problem with a combined PLC/HMI from Schneider Electric HMISCU8A5.

The firmware version of my current SoMachine for this controller is V.3.5.3.53 but the controller has a version that is V.3.5.3.83. I can not upload a project and I can't find out how to downgrade the firmare or how to upgrade the SoMachine version. The HMI does upload but not the PLC.

Does anybody have any experience with this? 🤞🏻

Cheers,

Similar Topics

I am a veteran PLC engineer, familiar with the AB PLC5, 5.02, then on to control logix. The Schneider HMISCU is fitted to a project we have been...
Replies
Views
Hello all, This is my first time for using HMISCU, but I have some problems during programming. How can I transfer Embedded IO of HMISCU to...
Replies
Views
I am at my wits end and hope someone can help. I am on a site with loads of the Schneider HMISCU units - my issue is that I can't download to the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody Anybody knows where I can get this version of SoMachine? The new machine expert version won't open my project saying there is a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom