HMISCUxB5 Schneider - SoMachine v4.3

Sempronio

Hello dear experts,

I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider.
I downloaded the program and everything seems to work properly, but ciclically after a random number of days, the eth port appears to stop working causing the system to be unreachable by the customer network. I tried to connect directly to this eth port and, although I can see the led blinking, I'm unable to connect to the device as well.
The only thing that seems to restore the communication on eth port is to turn off everything.
Anyone had any similar issue and maybe got a workaround?
Thanks in advance,
MM

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. can someone help me to do simple program or configuration for this HMISCUxB5? For example, in the hmi i create to button. one is...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am wanting to update the system clock via NTP in the M580/M340. I'm aware that we are able to connect to a NTP in the controller...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom