holy crud batman! We have an instruction set from hell!

3a. How about some sort of pass through.... but it would be nice to plug into the Red Lion (304k) and be able to program the Micrologix, its not a problem when using a ML with more then one port or another PLC with more then one port but its a pain to plug and unplug.

We do pass-through on the main line G3s, but not on the Kadets. We can't give you everything at that price, or no-one will ever buy the real thing! :)

4. If you could add a few I/O then with the instruction list that Paul pointed out above there would not be the need for a PLC for a lot of the applications.... I know its a dream OR you could add an expansion port that would fit the 1762-xxx (MicroLogix 1100/1400) line we could just start adding I/O and you can just do this on the larger ones you don't have to do it on the K series.

Noted many times. Can't say any more right now.

I didn't think the G3 could be a master for EIP or DeviceNet. If you have any info for this let us know TW. We know you have inside info.
No inside info here...but I have learned a thing or two about the amazing things you can do with these G3s when you start thinking outside the box. But strictly for monitoring, no machine control

delay

I need to add a delay loop in one of my Crimson 3.0 programs.
How long does the NOP() wait?
(I assume 1 clock cycle of my G304K HMI's CPU.)
I can stick it in a while loop, but is that the best approach?
I don't presently need any accuracy, but this seems like a clunky solution.

PS
I just started using Crimson 3.0 to program a G304K.
I'm completely new to the entire HMI/PLC industry, but got my app working in a week. LOVE IT!!
(not using an actual PLC - I'm sending raw serial to a custom board with a PIC)