Holy cheese-head, man!

Terry Woods

21 to 10...???

In "Lambert" Field???

Sacked... TWICE???

Oooo... I feel the strength once again in the FORCE. It appears, after a long slumber, the wheels of the universe might finally be reversing their direction away from the Darkside and returning to normal!

It was very stunning, even the Bears fans at the game were to stunned to taunt.

Only saw one pushing match at the exit.

Okay, I don't follow football, but I did figure this one out.

So what is next, Cub's in 2005???

Stopped following baseball when Cubs blew it in 69.

Have to dig out my fathers old bears jacket.

My sympathies to the Milwaukee delegation.

regards.....casey

And they did it without Da Couch or Da McMahon.

Time to celebrate with some MGD.

Or, time to drown some sorrows with MGD.

Then there are those who don't carre either way, just is time to drink some MGD.

However, make mine two Miller Lite's with a coke chaser.

Last edited:
Nice try guys, but talking about Football isn't gonna take any of the attention away from the Ryder Cup result.............!!!! ;) :p

(Tongue placed firmly in cheek!!!)

Tiger and the boys DID get a good, solid @$$-whuppin' this weekend. Eight points is a BIG victory margin.
But it's not because Lefty can't win the big one (THAT'S finally off his back) or that Tigers got woman issues (which he does, by the way). The rest of the world is just better right now as a whole. The superstars are stronger and the second tier guys are also better.

Just the way of things.

Keith

Da Fridge???

Is that where we keep Da Beer?

Oh, him. Isn't he a doorstop somewhere now?

The only team I ever won any money off of was the Vikings. I guess that makes me a Vikings fan.

Does that Fevre guy still play?

I haven't watched ANY football since McMahon left. And not much before that.

Da Regards.....casey