Honeywell Experion Pks - Pushbutton

strauden

Hi all,

I am working with Honeywell Experion Pks.
I've got a Pushbutton which is disabled via a script under a certain condition.
This works, however visually the button does not update on the screen (it does not go grey) until the page is refreshed manually.

How can I get the button to refresh when the state of .disabled changes.

Thank you for your time,
Stephan

My apologies. I put the script in the wrong area of the page instead of under the object that was the condition for the script to excecute and felt silly :p

Thanks for input.

Don't feel bad, you're not first and won't be the last person to put the data in the wrong spot. I'm a charter member of that group!

Similar Topics

Hello all, calling anyone with some experience in both AB and EPKS... We have an Experion PKS DCS system that is running on all C200 hardware...
Replies
Views
I just started a new position the start of 2014 and I need to learn Honeywell Experion PKS . Does anyone have any experience with this ? Is...
Replies
Views
We have a Powerflex 753 drive on a 192.168.1.X network that I can communicate with a Controllogix L71 with no issues on same network...
Replies
Views
I have a requirement to get SOE data from Triconex's Trident controller to Honeywell's Experion system. Trident has CIM module (Model 3211), with...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am using a number of C200 racks with several assets configured to help filter alarms. I now want to filter the alarms dependant on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom