Honeywell HC900 IO Module Not Communicate

SohaibSdq

Hello All,

I have problem with Honeywell HC900 C50 CPU, the problem is my all local IOs cards not communicate with CPU. I attached a picture of Rack Diagnostic.

There is another problem when I download my program to CPU it gives me an error "Instruments lack I/O hardware to support this configuration".
I also attach the error message image.

Note: We disconnect All Instrument because of maintenance.

I'm not sure what is the problem, module communication because of open loops or there is another issue, Please help me out.

Thank you.

Error Message While Download.jpeg

Attachments

• Rack Diagnostic.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 4
rack diagnostic image is faulty, it does not appear.

Did this system ever work properly?

What happened between the time that it worked properly and now? Did the system suddenly fail?

What symptom or what problem were you attempting to solve to cause you to attempt to download?Were you downloading a revised program? Was it uploaded from the CPU or was it file from memory?

What exactly does it mean that you "disonnected all instruments"? Did someone pull the I/O cards out of the rack?

We need more narrative to establish what's going there.

rack diagnostic image is faulty, it does not appear.
Thanks for your reply, sorry for the image you can access the image from this URL
https://imgur.com/r4STH7E

What happened between the time that it worked properly and now? Did the system suddenly fail?

It works perfectly when our plant in production. After that, we shut down all system and remove fields instruments for calibration and pulled I/O cards for cleaning. After cleaning when start system I face this problem. (All I/O card Insert as per the configuration)

What symptom or what problem were you attempting to solve to cause you to attempt to download?Were you downloading a revised program? Was it uploaded from the CPU or was it file from memory?

I have the latest program file which I was upload from the memory, and when I want to download its show warning (picture attached), when I skip the warning the downloading completed.

What exactly does it mean that you "disonnected all instruments"? Did someone pull the I/O cards out of the rack?

disconnected all instruments means, remove field instruments for calibration. now all loops in open state.

We need more narrative to establish what's going there.

I tried to explain all things, I hope you understand with my problem if there is further detail which you want to need, I will explain.