Honeywell HC900 Communication w/ Prosoft Mod

Does anyone have experience with setting up a HC900 to a prosoft card? Using this to communicate with an Allen Bradley plc

I recommend that you use a Redlion DA10D or DA30D Communications gateway. You can pull data from the HC900 using Modbus TCP and then pick your favorite method to talk to the A-B PLC to get the data there.

Yes, it will take some work, but Crimson 3.1 and 3.2 are so flexible, you can make it happen.

I just finished setting up a DA30D to pull points from a CompactLogiX PLC to put into a Modbus Slave block for a recorder to use (I also tested it with an HC900 for the fun of it).

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone! I am looking for a solution for making successful Profibus Communication between ABB 800XA & HOneywell HC90. I had gone through...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm facing a problem of loosing the communication between HC900 PC DESIGNER SCADA and the controller C30 after 15 min. if the PLC is restarted...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I am getting random rack/slot errors. I go to download and everything is ok but then it has a error. For example - Yesterday everything...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Greetings! I'm trying to connect HC900 to Kepserver in Plant via HC900 ethernet driver provided by Kepserver. I put the IP address and most of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom