how can i get RSview32 print datalog files?

escoplcguy

hello all!

i have a rsview32 project that is logging my info for the day,

i was wondering how can i create a button that simply says print daily logs and have my data log file print out......it doesnt need to be excel format but that would be helpful....

we actually have an excel sheet that i would like to use if anyone knows a way to move the data to the locations on the sheet.meaning i would say measurment 1 got to d5 measurement 2 go to e5 measur 3 go to f5 and next line and next line.

thanks guys!!

Similar Topics

Hi I'm trying to make a button in RSView32 that will trigger visual basic code to do a print screen and save a timestamped bitmap image to the...
Replies
Views
Hi experts, I am new in in RSView and start to learning, Anyway, I want to create bar-code in RSView and send it to zebra printer via network. Can...
Replies
Views
Hallo, I am working on a qualtity check programm. The PLC Program is ready an working fine. To make the Data visible I use RSView32. The...
Replies
Views
hi i have a rsview32 runtime which is running a datalog which is being trended using trendx wrapper. Currently the operators have a button...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom