How do I clear String Register w/ MicroLogix 1400?

FNC

I am using string registers with a MicroLogix 1400 and need to clear some data.

The CLR (clear) command does not work. How do I do this?

I usually just have a NULL string labeled in the program and copy it into the string I want to clear. There may be a better way just never looked.

I usually just have a NULL string labeled in the program and copy it into the string I want to clear. There may be a better way just never looked.

This is the method I have always used. I not sure how you would use the CLR instruction on a string.

IF you want to clear your Read and Write buffer then you would use the ACL function.

Similar Topics

Having an issue, this is my first attempt at setting something like this up, and hoping its just something minor im missing. scenario. have a...
Replies
Views
I've got a scanner connected to a MicroLogix 1500 and can scan a barcode in, but how do I clear out that number so I scan a different barcode and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a data table as REAL type VALUES_TABLE[32,100]. I want to clear this table. For that i created a REAL type CLEAR_DATA tag with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom