How do i to load user program into SLC 5/03 memory card?

hello, help-me please.

I want to load user program into SLC 5/03 memory card. How i do it?

Thanks

Copied from the RSLogix500 Help File.

1. Go online with the SLC controller that has the EEPROM you want to store to (burn).
    Select Comms > EEPROM > Store to EEPROM.
  2. The SLC controller burns the EEPROM.
For more information, open the RSLogix500 Help, and Search for EEPROM, or look in the User Manual.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1747-um011_-en-p.pdf

Make sure you actually have an EEPROM installed, or it will lock things up on you.

Stu....

Similar Topics

E+H Promag P500 5069 Compact Logix implicit Ethernet IP using endress device description 30ish flowmeters, every time I download, some (but not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Where can I download a tutorial for Melsec Medoc 2.40 or 2.41? This is a DOS based software for the Mitsubishi F1X, F2X range of PLCs. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone show me the link to download the user manual for Siemens S5-95U? I'm looking for the information regarding the comm ports. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello, i've been at this for months now, i tried creating accounts on the aveva website but it seems to never approve my accounts or at least when...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom