How many ethernet PanelViews with One ENBT?

iknowsomeplc

Hi experts,

I know that we can connect only 4 Controlnet PanelViews with One CNB module , is this restriction holds good for ethernet PanelViews too? I couldn't locate any information in the ENBT user manual. My customer want to connect nearly 15 PVs, 3 Inviews and One SCADA station polling data from ControlLogix on ethernet with One ENBT module. Any bottleneck with this configuration? Please suggest me your views.

Although the only word in your post I actually understood was "Hi", I DID stumble across THIS document at the Knowledgebase... :confused:

It describes the connection limits for the ENBT.

Probably best to wait for a definitive answer from Ken though... :nodi:

beerchug

-Eric

Similar Topics

How many power flex 40 drives can you run off one 1756/ENBT card without any significant performance hits? I've searched this site as well as...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to speck out a CLX system that will have a fair amount of Ethernet I/P comms going on (at least I think). I know you can have multiple...
Replies
Views
Hi All Masters, I have: A SLC 5/01 PLC systerm With 3 I/O modules A SLC 5/02 PLC systerm with 3 I/O Modules A Ethernet Workgroup Hub A Computer...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a number of Powerflex 525 Drives . I took notice for years elsewhere and our plant , that our Powerflex 525 drive...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, Just wondering , are many of you using SAP in your plants ? If so , is it difficult to learn ? Are there many training...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom