how much does cydec cost?

Citect, yes. I feel like such an idiot. I wish I could edit.
dchartier, well duh.
I have learned of the markup game and how drastically different schneider prices are too.

Hi ganutenator,

Citect is now being offered through Wonderware distributors. Wonderware North (http://wonderwarenorth.com) has an office just outside of Akron. They would be able to assist you with your Citect pricing questions.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a customer developing a customized OPCUA client that needs to gather data from ControlLogix PLCs, but this is not a PLC integrator...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm interested in the Bentley Promis.e Design Software. Have many of you used it , and how much does it cost ? Is there any...
Replies
Views
This is real generic question with too many variables like the multitudes of different PLC's. It's just for ghits and siggles, for I think for a...
Replies
Views
I got a price on a AB PanelviewPlus 700 and it was $3,329.00. I am shocked ,I know I go thru Culture Shock everyday but Sticker Shock of this...
Replies
Views
I am new In a CCW and as a beginner I am trying to learn programming but i am noticing that my CCW software is taking around 1 minute to download...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom