How to Access remotely on S7-1200

Hossamhegab

Hi all,
I need to Access remotely on S7-1200 Station as the project will be carried out outside the countries and it will not be easy to troubleshooting the plc on site.
Note that the station is commented to HMI.
Any help will be appreciated

There are many solutions for your task, but you did not give any input except it is S7-1200. If you do not have enough networking knowledge, just buy one e w o n flexy with 4G sim card support or similar products (there are also other good products, but I use this) . Than you set it up at your office, mount it in enclosure box, connect it to the PLC and ship it to your customer. Price is acceptable - about 500$.

The device that provides the VPN connection (a PC or an internet Router such as the e w o n) must have an IP address on the machine side in the same subnet that the devices are using, and this IP address must be setup as the gateway/router in all the devices that you want to reach.

Whenever you make any program changes remotely, coordinate it in advance with the customer !