How to access to Configuration Mode in new version Panelview Plus 1500 (2711P-RDT15C)

wendaiyu

Hi, guys, how’s going?

We have one new version Panelview Plus 1500 (2711P-RDT15C) and I tried to access to Configuration Mode to set up its IP address. There are “Reset” and “Default” switches on its back.

After “Reset” switch was pressed, I pressed and hold the white spot on left-down corner as what I did before, but I did not get Configuration Mode.

So I pressed ““Default”, then there were 3 options showing up, e.g. …continue with…; …safe mode…

Could you tell me how to access to Configuration Mode in this new version Panelview Plus 1500?

Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

I've ran into a issue with reconnecting FactoryTalk Directory abruptly after our VM environment had windows updates/patches done. The following...
Replies
Views
Title pretty much says it all. Just when you think you've hit every FTView landmine, bam. Using V10 SE Local Station. When I create a Tag Alarm...
Replies
Views
We have a customer that is having control system problems. They use a PLC that has been set-up for phone/fax remote access. I have a US Robotics...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I could really use some help with this one. We have a machine that's using a Micrologix 1400. We also have an HMI connected to it...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am looking for some information on configuration of Access, Node, Application and Topic name configuration. I went through the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom