How to add cpu 317

Open the hardware configuration for a project and pick "Install HW updates" from the options menu. On the box that opens up you'll have to first download the updates from the internet (in 5.3 you do that from the top of the box. The box fill up with available hardware updates.

After they have downloaded you have to install them. Check the ones that you want installed, and then install them.

Looking at the Siemens web site, the following implies that the latest 317-2DP cannot be used with Step 7 V5.1 - just a cautionary note.

317009.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hi,I want to add a CPU that is not present in the library of TIA portal . Does someone can helpme ? i am using tia v14.
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I got a 1212C DC/DC/DC with 4 PWM outputs. I thought by adding an SB1222 atop of the CPU would give me more PWM outputs... but...
Replies
Views
I have ordered a new CPU for a new project. It is not covered in my Step7 (V5.3 SP1). I understand I can download an update for my hardware...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom