How to add module to Local2 flex bus of L34/A flex processor

DEEBAN T

Hi everyone,
I'm new to work with flex processors. In my plant L34/A processor is being used. From that already flexbus local is configured. I need to add two more modules to it. As the local flexbus has 8 modules, I hav to go for local2 flexbus. I used the interface cable and gave voltage source to two TB32. Bcoz I need to use IB32 & OB32 modules. After adding modules in RSLOGIX5000, the program was downloaded. Then the local2 flexbus in processor is blinking red and In RSLOGIX5000 triangle occurs for both modules and for local2 bus.
why it is blinking red and what is the procedure? :unsure:

I need ur assistance..
Thanks in advance

Did you install a 1794-FLA Extended Local I/O Adapter ?

The Local1 bus of FLEX modules connects directly to the 1794-L34 controller, but the Local2 bus requires the installation of a 1794-FLA Extended Local I/O adapter as well as the I/O modules and terminal bases themselves.

Urgent

Instead of that i added a new module at slot no. 7 and replaced my 1794 OB16 with 1794 OB32 at slot no. "0". After doing this, downloaded the modified program. But all the IO modules are not communication. triangle occurs and light in processor blinking??
what to do??

RSLogix 5000 will show you an error code at the bottom of the controller organizer window when you select one of the I/O modules with the yellow triangle icon.

That code may help you determine what the problem is.

Did you change the Chassis Size value in the FlexBus Local General Parameters window ?

If you added a module, you must also edit the Chassis Size. A mismatch between the Chassis Size value and the actual number of modules detected on the FlexBus local bus would explain the yellow triangle warnings for all of the modules.