Proworks 32: add module to slot

I am trying to add a module to a slot with proworks 32. A DAO840-00 output card to a vacant slot. The card has been installed and I just need to add in in the software. I can't do it online but it lets me do it offline however I am not sure what the process is to make the change on the controller. I am reading what manuals I can find but none outline the process. I'm a logix guy and treading carefully here only knowing enough to be dangerous. Anyone know the process here?

Similar Topics

Im a new guy to PLCs. I need to change the scaling of a device 4-20 output I see that the integrators are using sub blocks and Multiplir blocks to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have a Telemechanique PLC whose program was written with ProWorks NxT. We want to upgrade the PLC because of the non-availability...
Replies
Views
Does Anyone know where I can get a copy of Proworks NXT whether it be through a vendor or a "friendly" exchange. I have a friend who needs it. She...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to open a .pwx file using proworks? I cannot find this as the proper fil type for this software? Am I using the wrong...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom