how to connect Citect and M340 PLC

jespong

Hello Expert,
I am focusing on a job that will interface Modicon M340 Citect and Plc version 7.4.
I have examined my PLC program which is working fine.
Also I've set up my citect server and the settings is fine.
My obstacle is the I/O addressing.
Kindly assist me how I will enter into my suggestions and result address that i have on my M340 in the citect server changing tage.
for example,
How exactly to label the source (%10.1.32) in my own citect variable label.
Also how to label the productivity (%Q0.2.22) in my own citect adjustable tag

Hello Expert,
I am focusing on a job that will interface Modicon M340 Citect and Plc version 7.4.
I have examined my PLC program which is working fine.
Also I've set up my citect server and the settings is fine.
My obstacle is the I/O addressing.
Kindly assist me how I will enter into my suggestions and result address that i have on my M340 in the citect server changing tage.
for example,
How exactly to label the source (%10.1.32) in my own citect variable label.
Also how to label the productivity (%Q0.2.22) in my own citect adjustable tag

Which driver in Citect are you using ?

Those tags are the direct addressing for the Inputs and Outputs, i don't believe you can address those directly with Citect and neither would you want to.