How to connect citect scada to MVI46-GEC

wisnu

Hi,I need some help...this is my first time using vijeo Citect Scada.I need to collect data from allen bradley PLC SLC 500 which using MVI46-GEC as an ethernet communication module to vijeo citect scada.Should I Use OPC to connect MVI46 to Citect? Or If I can connect citect directly to MVI46,what driver should I use?Thank's.

Similar Topics

Hello EveryOne...!!! Please Let me Know if this could be possible..!!! I want to connect twido suite 2.2 and Citect scada over local address of...
Replies
Views
I'm totally lost! I have a PLC TSX3722 Micro that I want to connect with Citect /scads. I'm using the TER port on the console, and I understand...
Replies
Views
Currently i am working with AB PLC RSLOGIX5000 software. I have developed a application in RSLOGIX5000too. Also, using Vijeo citect Software, i...
Replies
Views
Hi,I need some help...this is my first time using vijeo Citect Scada.I need to collect data from allen bradley PLC SLC 500 which using MVI46-GEC...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to get a Matricon OPC server connected to a Citect SCADA version 5.40. The configuration applet asks for a server name, referred...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom