how to connect Proficy Machine Edition with GE Fanuc 90-30

If RSLinx has not relinquished COM1 when you disconnect from the AB PLC, you need to stop it manually. Click on the icon in the taskbar to bring it up to full screen and follow the menu. I don't recall the specifics.
Have you tried disconnecting the cable that's connected to the port on the power supply? What is on the other end of it?

Tell me a little more about the 'SNP" LED on the CPU module. Normal operation is for it to blink when there is serial traffic on the power supply port. Since it shows up as on in all three of your photos, I suspect it's on all the time. Does it remain on when you disconnect all serial cables? If so, there may be corrupted memory, meaning you'll have to flush the RAM to reestablish communications. If it goes off when the cable is disconnected, there may be something wrong with the cable.
To completely clear the RAM and restore it to the out-of-the-box state, remove the CPU from the rack overnight. When the CPU is in the rack with the power supply, the RAM is still backed up. You can speed up the process by taking the circuit boards out of the plastic case, separating the two boards, locating the large capacitor labeled 'C11' on the board with the ports and keyswitch, and discharging it by shorting the two leads together.

Tell me a little more about the 'SNP" LED on the CPU module. Normal operation is for it to blink when there is serial traffic on the power supply port. Since it shows up as on in all three of your photos, I suspect it's on all the time. Does it remain on when you disconnect all serial cables? If so, there may be corrupted memory, meaning you'll have to flush the RAM to reestablish communications. If it goes off when the cable is disconnected, there may be something wrong with the cable.
To completely clear the RAM and restore it to the out-of-the-box state, remove the CPU from the rack overnight. When the CPU is in the rack with the power supply, the RAM is still backed up. You can speed up the process by taking the circuit boards out of the plastic case, separating the two boards, locating the large capacitor labeled 'C11' on the board with the ports and keyswitch, and discharging it by shorting the two leads together.
This is excellent guidance! Thank you! I am on vacation until end of next week, but will try again with this information in mind. Unfortunately, I can’t confidently answer related to the indicator lights. I didn’t pay enough attention. I will say, the very top light on the CPU section never came on regardless of my connections.