How to connectSiemens HMI 377 with internet

naeemmsc

i have siemens MP377 HMI which is connect to siemens S700 plc.
Now i want to connect HMI with Internet so my supplier will modify my programe.so kindly tell me step by step how i connect MP77 with internet(online)

You need some kind of solution that gives access to the local LAN that is connected to the MP377 via VPN. This usually means there is a router at the local site. On the local LAN side, the Router must have a fixed IP in the same subnet as the MP377. On the MP377, this IP of the Router must be set as the Gateway in the IP address setup of the Ethernet port.

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom