how to convert 0-50kgf/cm2 into BCD in analog input?

kartika

i have confused to convert high range and low range in analog input PLC... need your help, please
i have pressure transmitter,the range beetwen 0-50 kgf/cm2, i will transfer the value of analog into digital with range 0 - 10volt,i'm using C200H-AD002, I have read the manual, it is said that the digital data is in 12 binary or in 4digit BCD, and the resolution is 1/4000 full scale, how to convert the value of 0-50kgf/cm2 into BCD format?

kind regards

Geez - read the manual!!!
Omron manual W229-E1-3A - section 2-4-1 - data settings - DM area settings shows you how to set up automatic scaling - you do not have to do a thing except set your scaling values in data memories so that the card returns the scaled value. No work to do at all.
The C200H-AD002 was the easiest analogue card ever to set up. You only have to set you high and low scaled values and you get the right answer.
You have tyo use the scaling function with all the latest cards.

thank you for the answer, i'm sorry if my question bother u, i know that in DM area we can set the type of input and the scaling value, in understand until here, but i dont understand yet for define the data scaling value. in this program write that 50kgf/cm2 = 5530 in BCD format, but in the manual the max resolution is 4000/ 0FA0...

you need to convert your range by the scaling function
12 bit is the card range - it means actually 50Kgf/cm2 = 10Vdc
10Vdc is raed as 12 bit value
this means that 4096 = 50kgf/cm2
you need to adjust the scaling to display your actual value or percentage

Your question does not bother me it is just that the manual is perfectly clear.
First you have to set your input range online with the card. You can also set resolution there.
Then turn the PLC off and on again.
Assuming your special I/O card number is '0', write to the DM as per the following attachment.
that will then mean that the input will be scaled automatically.
Alternately you can set the upper and lower limit settings directly online in the card if you like. I normally do it as per the attached as I can then chage it very easily at any time online.
you can also write #5000 to D1005 to give you a range of 00.00 to 50.00.

AD002 setting.jpg