How to copy a part of an array direct to Datablock (Siemens SCL)

scarlsen

Hi All,
I am currently writing a new function in SCL, And I have a array at 300 bytes (tmpArray[0..299] OF Bytes) to this function.
Questions: How to copy the first 80 bytes of this array to a Datablock with for example a start address at byte 120 ?
Next time a maybe like to copy the first 60 bytes of this array to another destination in the Datablock.
I can of cause do this with a loop routine, and write one byte at the time, but there must be a better way to do it (BLKMOV maybe)
Br
Per

Where is the tmpArray located ?

Temp data of the calling block
Temp data of the FC
static data of FB calling the FC
Global db

Similar Topics

I have 2 7cp476 plcs. How can I copy one of them and install it somewhere else?
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm in a bit of a conundrum, I've been trying to get this HMI on our machine and I am unable to retrieve it. Device Delta Model...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
Project involves updating a ~23 year old controller (C200HX CPU64). The HMI is a windows NT machine with the gui done with Delphi 5 (Pascal)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom