How to Copy SIEMENS license?

C-Net

Now, I'm would like to copy SIEMENS license for self keeping but I tried to used Floppy Image program but still facing problem drive read track error from Drive "A" look like SIEMENS protect license for copy. Could you please share your experience if you was done on this action?:confused:

Well, you are not allowed to copy it. I dont say it cant be done, but i feel its not something to discuss in detail in here. As software license backup/piracy line is very thin indeed.

It is illegal to replicate a Siemens License,if you have the certificate of the license which came with the product disks then you would have no problem in getting a replacement license if you somehow lost or damaged the old one.
I would suggest you contact your local siemens office and discuss other options if you dont have the cert...

LH

I think it should not even be discussed how to copy licenses on this forum. No matter how reasonable it may be or not, Phil can get into trouble from merely hosting discussions about such topics.