How to count Pulses uing RTU

Mudassir

Hello everyone...I am new in PLC programming..I am doing a project named as "Automated Water Control System" using Motorola RTU ACE3600..where i have to find out the total flow of water.
Currently I am using flow sensor YF-S201...that gives the PWM as a output...so plzz tell me how I can calculate the pulses through Motorola RTU.

Thank You

I don't believe that you can use RTU to count or multiply you may need to use the native language of your controller.
You count the number of pulses that you receive in a given time frame such as 1 minute or 1 hour then multiply that by the amount of water each pulse represents.

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone! i'm a newbie to PLC And i have a question, How do i count pulses from a encoder giving positional feedback? my plan is to use this...
Replies
Views
Over the 10+ years I have been monitoring this forum I am amazed that no one has asked this question. It should be obvious that at high pulse...
Replies
Views
What is the raw count of Allen Bradley Flex Analog Output Module 5094-OF8 raw count?
Replies
Views
I am working on a Markem X40 printer which uses NGPCL Commands and needs to send commands using a .net program. I need help with the following...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm programming in RSLogix 500, and I'm wondering how I would program a Jog command that does not increase the encoder count. Basically we'd...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom