How to display I/O's on a PV550?

So did you actually test it on a panelview and it worked? I'm almost positive it does but what to verify. If not I will try to test at the end of this week

Automate said:
Thanks TW, makes total sense to me and works perfectly. Sure beats typing in 65,535 statements!!!! Only 80 tags for my I/O's and I'm off and running.

Ron, the reason I do many screens this way is the space it takes to make a single numeric display compared to this method. See image. These are the same text sizes. The top one is individual numeric displays and the bottom is a text box
PVText1.JPG

Also Mickeys method has many advantages when it comes to formating but neither is my prefered option.

Below is a piece of mine. The embeded text is based off of the slot selected. One page for 7, 10,13 or how ever many slots
PVText2.JPG