how to draw non standard object to wincc

M.kandil

Hello,
I was making pc based SCADA system and i needed to draw a diesel engine which is not a standard object in the standard liberary so i was wondering if there's any softwares i could use to draw a non standard object and embed it into my graphic screen

I search google for a picture or drawing. When I find something that I can use , I do ctrl / print screen , paste it in paintbrush , outline the picture or drawing , copy and paste it in a new paintbrush application , and then make a bitmap or image for your HMI software.

Just a thought,

I often draw the object in CAD. Most CAD software will export to a JPEG or bitmap which you can then import. If that fails you can cut and paste into Paintbrush, save as a bitmap or JPEG, and then import.