How to Erase memory of Magelis XBTGT4330 HMI?

sanger

I have an old Magelix XBTGT4330 HMI with an existing program loaded and user security set for downloads. How can I wipe this thing out so I can start fresh and download a new program. I opened it up and can see anything resembling a removable battery that I can pull to reset the memory.

On the Magelis screen you can press on the screen while it is starting up to enable the screen admin functions. You need to press on the two top corners and the bottom right (could be left) at the same time while screen booting up.

Similar Topics

I have an S7-200 that is password protected. Is it possible to totally erase the memory without the password. It is off an old piece of equipment...
Replies
Views
Does anyone out there know a simple fast way to erase memory of a GE Fanuc 90/30 322 CPU. I know the 350 CPU has 2 soldered points in which to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm working on a RSView32 .gfx that was started by a someone who moved elsewhere. There are three yellow lines on the page that I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an OMRON CP1E PLC, it already has a program inside however i want to put a new program in it. Is there anything i have to do e.g...
Replies
Views
Is there a command that you can use against a UDT that will fill it with zeros? Of course the UDT has dint, bool and strings... EX: FLL...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom