How to find the Calculated Values in Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2

ar879

Hi guys,

This is my first thread in this forum. I'm wondering if some of you here are experts in using Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2.

I'm working on an existing system for a client; The system displays data from power sites such as; Real Power, Reactive Power, Power Factor, etc. The Client said that the data displayed on the HMI is not accurate.

I tried checking the embedded objects in both InTouch and ArchestrA to fix the scripts which are used to display the required data but couldn't find any!

When I checked the attributes of the objects which are used to display the data in ArchestrA, I could see that they are "Calculated", but where are they calculated?? Where could the scripts which include the math used to calculate the values for each power data possibly be?? Could someone help please!

Thanks!

Last edited:
There are many options to realize such a calculation:
- Cyclic window script
- Script triggered variable change, like $second or on change from the external variable
- Calculation done inside a window on any animation

If you've got the name of the variable, I would first check if it's an internal or external tag. Then use the cross reference to see where the variable is used. Check all options in cross reference search.

I vaguely recall seeing this attribute, but can't find it just yet.
Can you post a screen shot of where you found that property please?