how to force in RSLinx

I don't know how I can do this but I think I could run the program and communicate with RSLinx from RSLogix. I modify PLC data. And I receive/send messages that I use with my simulator.

What do you think about it ?

Lets clarify - Linx is a comms interface that lets the programming software (or SCADA application ) "see" the processor and communicate with it . The programming software let us say Logix 5000 is used to create the program for the PLC , which is then downloaded to the processor - from that point on , it is redundant , the code you developed runs on the PLC .
To enable us to view / modify process parameters with may have an HMI/SCADA application - this may use Linx as a comms driver to "talk" to the PLC .

Which one of these are you trying to simulate?

Similar Topics

I'm an IT guy trying to help out our process engineers. Do anyone know a way to force the RSLinx Ethernet driver to use PCCC Encapsulation (TCP...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom