How to include decimal with fraction to encoder position

Encoders are cheap relative to the time you will waste trying to work around it.

+1

It can be solved in software, similar to in-flight calculations for filling operations, but unless capital expenses have a steep penalty and labor is undervalued in OP's environment, fixing the process is the better, and ultimately less expensive, option.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I am working on a project with some PowerFlex 525 drives. I am using CompactLogix 1769-L18. I took notice that the tags that...
Replies
Views
I want to post a question on a SLC 500 program. How do I post the program that I see on my screen for others to see and comment on?
Replies
Views
Help! I've created extra files online with Logix500, but when I try to include them in the main (JSR) the PLC faults. Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
In S7/TIA Portal, is there a function to round a real to a specified number of decimal places? e.g. If I have 22.519432 and I want to round it to...
Replies
Views
I am using a Micro 850E PLC (the new one with implicit messaging capability) to drive a Kinetix 5100 servo drive. The error code number on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom