How to prohibit forcing outputs in PLC

Lspraba

Dear All,
Happy new year.In our plant, we are having S7400 PLC. In case of any force of output coil in the logic, it will result in accident. Is there any provision to prohibit the forcing of Outputs? Please help me.
Thank you

You can prevent forcing by changing protect level to level 2 or level 3 in the hardware configuration of the CPU. Forcing will be prevented by a password.

To make the changes modify the CPU properties > protection in the hardware configuration editor.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone can you give me some guidance in this topic (i'm not much experienced with rockwell). Sometimes other company try download the...
Replies
Views
Dear Fellows; I am working on a very old machine which is designed in GE 90-30 PLC system. I have some difficulties like 1. How a force to...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is the first time I do a project with Rockwell PLC from scratch. I started a bit just building some AOI for a couple things I need to...
Replies
Views
Hello, when trying to force two outputs nothing happened. The text ON appeared by the adress. It was also possible to force off, which also...
Replies
Views
In GX developer, is there a way of forcing a digital input to ON (e.g. X070 to TRUE/On). I've just installed a QX10 module and I want to check...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom