How to read PLC input status on BMS through Modbus Communication ?

hinddhindsa

hi friends.
i have PLC with 13 inputs , i want to give the status of these inputs to BMS server guy , he want to read the status through modbus RS485 communication protocol.
how can i make the program to give this status to him . Plz advice. Im going to use FUJI Electric WSZ series PLC .

You will require a serial card with RS485 and have to set it up as Modbus RTU slave - then give him the addresses.

Geez - you have to set up Modbus RTU on the4 card and them the addresses - check the manuals - this is really basic comms stuff in a PLC. I do not know the PLC either - read the manuals - contact the supplier - basic stuff.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I want to catch min piks of an analog signal when digital signal is on(pls see the attached oscillogram). My hardware is 5069-L306ER CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a question about Rockwell PLC communication. Now I have a PLC5/30 and a Guardlogix 1756-L71S rack with 1756-DHRIO In my PLC...
Replies
Views
how do you setup a message in controllogic to read the input/output table of a plc 5, is this possible
Replies
Views
i am wanted to know that after analong singal is converet in to digital(using ADC)it read all these changed levels coming from same input adress.
Replies
Views
i am new in this field .I am trying to understan the plc working.help me to understand how plc read analong input like 4-20mA or 1-5 volt and how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom