how plc read analon input

adnaneco

i am wanted to know that after analong singal is converet in to digital(using ADC)it read all these changed levels coming from same input adress.

adnaneco,

Your question is not clear. After an analog signal is converted to a digital number, yes, it will read different numbers coming from the same address in memory.

The address of digital (ON/OFF) points have a certain format depending on your PLC. These inputs can sometimes be grouped as a full word (possibly 16 bits, again depending on your PLC). Many times the analog reading comes in as one of these full words but instead of reading it as individual points it is read as a number, using the numerical data handling instructions in your PLC.

As you may have noticed, detailed answers to your question will depend on the specific PLC and possibly software you are using. Please specify both for a more detailed answer.

i am new one in plc I want to understand plc function,how plc scan analog and digital inputs how it compare from memory which fuctional blocks used for digital and analog input,how these blocks work,etc specially S-7