How to recover Siemens ET200SP project file directly from PLC?

hardaysknight

Lifetime Supporting Member
I don’t have the original project file from a Siemens ET200SP. The program is still running on the PLC. Is there any way I can upload the project somehow to recover it?

I'm not even sure which TIA version it is (or if it uses Step7?).

I AM able to see it under accessible nodes in TIA and Step7 though

I am guessing it is an S7-1511SP or S7-1512SP. In that case it is programmed with TIA.
Yes you can upload the PLC program, pending that it is not password protected.
The main TIA version must match, but it is not necessary that the service packs match. The program on the CPU must be at least V13.
In TIA, use the function 'Upload device as new station'.

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm testing a few communication bits to monitor the communication health between InTouch 2023 and a L71 PLC. To do so, I disable OI.ABCIP...
Replies
Views
We have a PanelView 1000 2711P-RP1A Series E Rev G that failed and won't power up. Unfortunately, this is a large and complex application and...
Replies
Views
So, a WW PC's hard drive decided to go bunk. The local tech did use Windows 7 Back and Restore to save an image. However, the restored image...
Replies
Views
Hi group, I am trying to figure out how to calculate time elapsed during a power failure. If the PLC is off for more than 30 minutes, when the...
Replies
Views
I am getting a fault from a plug in module that is causing the PLC program to halt. When I manually clear the fault and switch back to RUN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom