How to run a powerflex755 motor, Par Setting

cctthh

Connect the powerflex755 to the encoder motor, and try to control the speed over Ethernet. The speed reference and communication port settings have been completed, but the motor is not running, and the value of par02 commanded spd appears only briefly and remains zero, so I would like you to tell me the parameter settings in detail.

Thanks for your reply ^_^ I checked that the motor was running with jog, and the Powerplex was connected properly in Logix5000 and the logic was configured using tags. I also acquired and organized the start and stop tags. However, the value specified by O.reference does not seem to be reflected. Par545 is 877 for ethernet

Similar Topics

Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom