How to send and receive sms using omron CPM1a PLC

arcon_reveal

Hello, I am using syswin 3.4, and I am unable to send and receive sms using omron cpm1a PLC.

My questions is, can anyone tell me or give me an example of a ladder diagram used to activate my serial port of my PLC when an output is activated?

For a start the CPM1A is pretty antiquated now. I do not even know if you can send an SMS with - probably could with a lot of work.
I would suggest you upgrade to the CP1L and then I can point you to some ladder for sending SMS and even how to set up the modem.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Currently I am migrating S7 300 to S7 1500 & I am unable to use DP send & receive data from Master PLC. Which instruction is...
Replies
Views
All, I am up a creek and not only did I lost my paddle, but the creek is on fire. What I am attempting to do is to connect Wonderware System...
Replies
Views
Hello every one ... i want to know if the communication functions " AG SEND " and "AG RECEIVE" works with TCP only ? or with other communication...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I hae an RSLinx that will not connect. So what I have is 5 machines, communicating in series from a DH485 to a coupler to ethernet to a...
Replies
Views
Send/Receive Data(ethernet comm..) between CPU 315-2 DP & S7-1200 OVER CP 343-1 Lean I have 2 programs. In 1.(first program ) my hardware...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom