How to set IP for 343-1 lean Tia portal 13

antsrealm

Hi,

I am new to Siemens and have a CPU315-2 DP and a CP343-1 lean that I am trying to setup for the first time using just an ethernet cable ( I don't have an MPI cable)

How do I go about setting the IP address of the 343-1 without knowing what the current IP is?

They both have been used in the past so probably has an IP already assigned but I don't know what it is.

Thanks.

My TIA portal experience is limited, but I'm sure when I go to download via TIA it gives me a list of accessible nodes on our Simatic net network. I recall seeing a CP343 advanced on that list, but cannot be certain until I get back to work. I'm wondering if it shows the IP address on the accessible nodes...

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a bit of an unusual problem. We sell a product with a PLC embedded in it. The PLC consists of CPU314-2 PN/DP with a CP343-1 lean in...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom