How to Upload in Crimson 3

Tim Ganz

I have been working on some new G3 HMI units and a PTV unit and I always use the update button to download my changes to the hardware.

But I need to upload the file from an existing running PTV that I don't have an offline file for? What are the steps for doing that? I don't see anything that screams upload in crimson.

Red lion so far is nice hardware but the lack of documentation is really a pain in the arse.

There's an "Extract" option under the "Link" menu. Keep in mind that the HMI program needs to have the "Support Upload" box checked for this to work.